Chain from RounDuo® Beads is emphasized with triangles Kheops® par Puca®. This is our new delightful set “Cleopatra”.
For the work we will need:
– Kheops® par Puca® beads: http://www.scarabeads.com/Glass-BEADS…
– 2 hole RounDuo® 5mm beads: http://www.scarabeads.com/Glass-BEADS…
– Seed beads 11/0: http://www.scarabeads.com/Glass-BEADS…
– Fireline or thread: http://www.scarabeads.com/craft-suppl…
– Findings: http://www.scarabeads.com/craft-suppl…
Content by minutes:
1. Materials (00:16-00:50min)
2. Bracelet weaving steps:
- 2.a. Central chain from RounDuo® Beads 5mm (01:09-01:55min)
- 2.b. First turn (01:56- 03:29min)
- 2.c. First side (03:31- 07:00min)
- 2.d. Second turn (07:04-09:15min)
- 2.e. Second side (09:15-10:45min)
- 2.f. First turn for the second time (11:08-13:34min)
- 2.g. Second turn with second end of the thread (15:02-17:32min)
- 2.h. Small pendant (17:48-19:26min)
- 2.i. Attaching findings (19:27-23:22min)
3. Earring beading (23:27-32:41min)
4. Set demonstration: long earrings and tie necklace (33:37-34:32min)
In Scarabeads shop you can find vide range of beads and you can create your color combinations.
If our tutorial was useful for you or you just enjoyed it – put like and subscribe to our channel!